Exit Path Exit Path

love it.

This game is what pushed me over the edge , I've decided to make my own flash games. Ye ish mah hero jmtb02.

[KK] maze game [KK] maze game

hint:

there is no exit. am I right? how does this crap keep sliding through?

SMB 3 Turntable SMB 3 Turntable

good start.

this shows you know what your doing with flash, you can only go up from here right?

Evasion Racer Evasion Racer

This is a pretty cool little game.

It could definitely use sound effects for nitro and hitting other cars. and the game is somewhat easy. fun nonetheless.

CNXS CNXS

A good attempt.

This game goes in a good direction, I think the random tile generation kinda screws with you because you spend all your time trying to get your line back to the beginning but you can't get there. if you could replace some of the tiles with purposefully placed tiles and generate the rest it might flow better.

LARRY: Big Dipper LARRY: Big Dipper

Why is Larry falling throu a deadly chasm?!? lol

simple, elegant, and addicting. The music is amazing as well. I can only hope my games turn out with such quality.

Gigantic Gooey Eggs Gigantic Gooey Eggs

slow

The games graphics are choppy and unpredictable, while I was playing an egg randomly appeared on the ground, and the movement controls feel laggish. This has the potential to be a good game.

Baby Car Coloring Baby Car Coloring

Cute

This is a cute little click and color.

Star Fighter: DT Star Fighter: DT

Fun

I find this a well balanced little game, it's lots of fun to play. The only thing I would like is to see more weapon upgrades and it was rather easy to beat.